In this house of boys, we have our share of sports fans. We have balls of every shape, size and sport scattered around our home. My boys are always “shooting baskets” with just about anything that can be tossed: garbage in the trash can, socks in the laundry basket, shoes in the closet. You get the idea. One of their favorites is snacks in their mouth and this Bacon Ranch Dip is a bug winner!
And it’s so, so easy. Seriously. It takes 10 minutes to put together. Perfect even for busy and last minute snacks or appetizers. Make this Bacon Ranch Dip tonight!
BACON RANCH CHIP DIP
Bacon Ranch Chip Dip
The perfect tangy dip to compliment a fabulous chip. White Cheddar flavored chips recommended for a great flavor compliment.
- Sharp White Cheddar Chips (you can use any flavor, but this is our favorite)
- 1 Ranch Dip Powdered Mix
- 1 16 oz tub Sour Cream
- 1 bunch Green Onions
- 2-3 oz Real Bacon Bits
- Open and pour the ranch dip powder into the sour cream container. Mix thoroughly.
- Pour in the bacon bits. You can use less, but really, why would you want to?! Feel free to use more. I'll totally understand.
- Mix the dip well until the bacon bits are evenly distributed through out.
- Slice up the green onions and garnish the top of the dip with them and a few more bacon bits.
- Transfer dip to a bowl (if desired). Arrange the chips on a plate.
- Store in the fridge until ready to serve.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 113Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 17mgSodium: 201mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 4g
BACON RANCH DIP IS PERFECT FOR… EVERYTHING!
This dip is awesome with a cheese flavored cracker. We REALLY like a white cheddar flavor and the ranch is the perfect compliment for that. So tasty! But, you can use any chip. My husband really likes it with his favorite tortilla chips.
This Bacon Ranch Dip does need to be kept refrigerated because of the sour cream in it. But, you can make it in a plastic container with a lid and throw it in a cooler with some ice and take with you – to the lake or camping or even just a backyard BBQ.
I love that it is really quick and you can make it up in advance if you’re going to be having a party and need ready to go foods. Make this up as much as 1-2 days in advance and just mix well before serving.
Also, it’s super yummy on potatoes. Just saying.
Making this a meal? For a delicious summery meal, pair it with: