This Halloween Countdown Printable Boredom Jar originally appeared on askannamosely.com in 2014 as a contributor post. Content, possibly including links and photos, may have been updated or changed to maintain the integrity and accuracy of this content since it was originally shared.
Are you looking for some new October traditions? Does the witching hour seem to hit even harder once the weather starts to chill? Do you want to celebrate this month but don’t know how to squeeze it in? Then this Halloween Countdown Printable Boredom Jar will be a great addition to your October!
WHO IS THE HALLOWEEN COUNTDOWN PRINTABLE BOREDOM JAR FOR?
In less than 30 minutes and with just a handful of materials, you’ll have a whole bunch of fun activities to celebrate this month that you can grab when you need it most. Are you:
- looking for some fun new traditions?
- just trying to keep the kids from demolishing the house?
- fighting to keep cool and sane until bedtime?
- making family time a priority this month?
Don’t miss out on all the fun that October has to offer with this fun project the kids can help put together and then use when you need a little fun and family time or a few minutes with the kids occupied.
HOW TO MAKE YOUR HALLOWEEN COUNTDOWN PRINTABLE BOREDOM JAR:
- Clean jar or other container to store the activity slips
- FREE download of my KIDS’ HALLOWEEN ACTIVITY JAR
- Scissors or paper cutter
- Tape or glue to adhere the label to the jar
- Print out the Halloween Jar Activities.
- Cut out each colored rectangle and the square jar label with the scissors or paper cutter.
- Fold each activity in half or in fourths, whichever you prefer, and put them in the jar.
- Apply the label to the outside of the jar and you’re all set for some Halloween fun!
WANT MORE HALLOWEEN COUNTDOWN FUN?
This set includes 10 activities plus the jar label – perfect for a weekend activity or those after school evenings when there’s just a little too much free time, the weather is a little too chilly or you need something to entertain the kiddos for a little bit. If you’d like to download the entire set – which contains 36 activities+a blank template to write in your own traditions and activities. Full set also includes updated labels and full printable instructions – you can get it in my Etsy shop.