My mom celebrated her big 5-0 last month and I wanted a special gift to give her from Little Monkey. They love to spend time together. They have a standing date on Friday nights. We often spend afternoons and weekends at Grandma’s house. Little Monkey adores his grandma and it’s pretty safe to say that is a two-way street. So, I wanted to give them the gift of time. This would be a great idea for birthdays, Mother’s Day, Christmas, or just for fun! Or flip-flop the idea around and give it to your kids. Maybe as rewards for extra chores or extra good behavior. Or a fun way to fight the boredom blues.
ACTIVITY COUPONS GIFT
FOR MOM OR GRANDMA
– Hole Punch
– Twine or Yarn
– Glue Stick
– Printable Coupons, if you want to use them
– Cut the papers down to your desired size. Cut out the printable coupons, if you’re going to use them. I have a full set of coupons with 30 activities available in my Etsy Shop, if you’re looking for more ideas or a larger booklet.
|Click the image to download the watermark-free file.
If you have issues, let me know.
– Write down the activities you want to give your special mom.
– Embellish and decorate your coupons any way you want.
– Punch holes in the tops of your coupons and string the yarn or twine through the holes. Tie the twine securely.
– Create a cover by using a piece of paper twice the height of your coupons. Fold it in half horizontally. Punch holes in the top, near the crease. String the yarn or twine through the holes and through the coupons. Tie securely. Embellish the cover.
– Wrap and give.