To see Courtney’s version, follow the link above.
Here’s the How:
– One picture frame with a thick border (Got mine at Dollar Tree)
– One bag of assorted size googly eyes (also got these at Dollar Tree)
– Black Paint
– Hot glue gun and glue sticks
1) I spray painted my frame black. It was a weird silvery cardboard color, I can’t even describe it very well. If you like the color, leave it alone. Or go with a green, purple or orange. Let it dry well.
2) Grab your glue gun and sit yourself on the sofa with a couple DVR (or Netflix, in my case) episodes. You’ll be able to multi-task and catch up on your current Grey’s Anatomy or whatever your poison may be. Glue, glue and glue some more. I found that I needed to hold my googly eyes for a few seconds after I stuck them to the frame so the hot glue didn’t warp the plastic on the back of the eye. Maybe try a low temp glue gun. If I held them for a couple seconds, they did just fine though.
3) You could embellish your frame with some ribbon or chipboard letters like Courtney did, but I liked it just as it was and left it alone. Besides, nap time was over and Little Monkey kept running off with my googly eyes.
Obviously, you’ll put something far cuter than the inserts from the store in the frame… but I’m saving that reveal for tomorrow… So come back and check that out.