Hey, I’m so glad you stopped by today!
What time of the year is it for you? Here, Summer is getting closer and closer. Which means my boys will be home. All my boys. All. Day. Long. I’ve discovered the best way to get through the long summer days is to have a plan. A fun plan!
With all the fun we’ll be having around here, we need to keep our energy up! Between my three boys and my husband, some one is eating AT ALL TIMES. But we can’t be tied down to the kitchen! There’s too much to do, too much fun to have. And, frankly, I get tired of cleaning it all day long.
We reach for Mott’s® products a lot around here. I love the quality and that they have options to take snacks with us on the go. One of our favorites is the new cherry apple juice. It’s such a delicious treat and pairs perfectly with lunch.
We also love the applesauce cups and the squeeze pouches are perfect when we’re going out. The occasional treat is great and we love Mott’s® fruit snacks for that. They are pretty much a staple in our diaper bag for church. They help keep my boys quiet, which is a huge feat all on it’s own!
Mott’s® keeps up fueled up and running all through our summer fun! I love that they have boxtops on them too! Extra bonus for my kids’ school and products I already love?! Yes, please!
So, are you looking for some fun to schedule into your summer plans. Take a look at these fun projects and see which ones your kids would love to try out!
10 FUN THINGS TO DO WITH YOUR KIDS THIS SUMMER
1. Egg Toss Painting. Because sometimes it’s okay to throw eggs! This is tons of fun and super easy to clean up! Plus you get a fun piece of art when your finished.
2. Cardboard Box Cars. A great upcycle for empty boxes! You can spend an afternoon making the cars and then play with them until they fall apart. We have a fun “drive-in” movie night and my boys watched the movie in their cars. They loved it!
3. Sun catchers. These are fun and so versatile. We made some for autumn and then did it again with valentine’s hearts. It’s a great project for those crayon stubs, but definitely needs adult supervision.
4. Make cookies. We love to make cookies. My boys don’t have a big attention span, so a package mix is perfect. They get to help dump the ingredients in. By the time they are no longer interested it’s time to put them on a pan and bake them. It’s perfect. And delicious!
5. Preschool Olympics day. With the Olympics coming up, this could be a fun way to introduce it to your kids. This is a fun activity to introduce the Olympic rings. Throw in an obstacle course, run a race or two or do some water races and you have the perfect summer afternoon.
6. Make Sparkle bottles. These are fun to make and almost as much fun to watch. But, they can be a bit messy. If you can, make them outside. You’ll also need to help with the hot water part. The kids love to pick the colors for their bottles and watching the glitter fall is super relaxing.
7. Building with marshmallows. This is so fun! We did this as an activity for the little kids for a movie night we had. It was the perfect distraction when they got bored and wanted to run around. It was amazing to see what they came up with. Such a fun sensory and imagination-building activity!
8. Science projects. We love to do science projects! You could do a whole afternoon of projects or make some fun goop to play with.
9. Put together a boredom buster jar with some craft sticks and pretty washi tape. Write down all the fun things you want to do this summer and then pull them out when you need an activity or distraction.
Or for an even easier activity, check out this fun printable version. All you have to do is print, cut it out and fold them up and put them in a jar for the next time the kids start bickering or pull out the dreaded “I’m bored!”
10. Headed out on some road trips this summer? Check out these fun ideas to keep your toddlers busy and happy while you’re on the road. Or maybe you have preschoolers? Here’s some ideas to help keep preschoolers busy too!
But, that’s not all! Mott’s® is having a contest and YOU COULD WIN $100 e-gift card to Walmart! It’s super easy to enter. Here’s what to do:
- Take a photo and make a post on Twitter and/or Instagram and share why you think is your perfect health partner – include the hashtag: #MottsMoments and #sweepstakes
- Register: CLICK HERE to register with your Instagram/Twitter handle and name/email
- Get Lucky! The lucky winners will win a $100 e-gift card to Walmart!
Tell me, what do you think of new Mott’s® Apple Cherry Juice? You can find it at Walmart! And don’t forget to enter for your chance to win a $100 e-gift card to Walmart!!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Mott’s®. The opinions and text are all mine.