BLUEBERRY PECAN GRANOLA BITES | PAGE 2 OF 2
Looking for the beginning? CLICK HERE.
Okay, now let’s get these put together!
Serves: 21 one-inch balls
- 2 cups Quaker® Real Medleys SuperGrains Granola, Blueberry Pecan flavor
- ½ cup Almond Butter
- ¼ cup Honey
- Measure 2 cups of Quaker® Real Medleys SuperGrains Blueberry Pecan Granola and pour into a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Measure ¼ cup of honey and add it to the bowl.
- Measure ½ cup of almond butter. Use a spatula to spoon the butter into the cup and back out into the bowl on top of the granola.
- Mix until granola is evenly coated with the honey and almond butter.
- Roll granola into 1-inch balls and lay out on waxed paper.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes or until the almond butter stiffens.
- Serve and Enjoy!
You can substitute the honey with 2 tbsp of maple syrup or with ¼ cup coconut nectar.
The almond butter I used had a small amount of coconut in it as well and was delicious with the pecans and blueberries.
You can substitute the almond butter for any nut butter.You may have to adjust the ratio a little, depending on the thickness of your nut butter.
You can grab everything you need for this recipe at Walmart. The almond butter and honey are in the condiment aisle and the Quaker® Real Medleys SuperGrains Granola is in the cereal aisle. There is also a Cinnamon Apple Walnut flavor if that is more your taste.
Want more delicious ways to enjoy Quaker® Real Medleys SuperGrains Granola? Check out all the great recipes and products! Tell me, what flavor do you want to try first? Blueberry Pecan or Cinnamon Apple Walnut?