HOW TO CREATE YOUR OWN BETWEEN THE SHEETS BEDROOM GAME | PAGE 3
Looking for the beginning? CLICK HERE
4. Use the fabric markers to trace the template on to the sheet, creating a path from the top of the sheet to the bottom. I had four rows of spaces on my board.
5. Now comes the fun, and hard, part: filling in the spaces. This is where you can personalize it to your relationship. Get as risque and steamy as you are comfortable with. Shortly after we got married, Mr. Napping and I discovered that both our love languages are physical touch. So, I focused on that in our game board. If you don’t know which love language you and your mate speak, I highly suggest you find out. It has helped in our relationship to know how to make the other feel loved and appreciated. It also helps that we are both the same, we just got lucky there!
The best part of the Between the Sheets Bedroom Game
6. This was what really made the night! I included bonus spaces in our Between the Sheets Bedroom Game. They were the large circles and each was labeled “BONUS BOX”. If one of us landed on those spaces, we got to choose a box; in which I had little mini-games for us to play. You can get some ideas for these if you click that yellow button below. I had a box for every space, but we were allowed to choose any box we wanted. That was fun. Seriously, don’t skip this part.
** I had a reader send in a suggestion with an alteration they made to their game. She says:
“I also included a “finish” bonus. Something fun for him and something fun for me, depending on who ‘won’. Obviously this had to be tailored to us personally, but I added extra fancy wrapping to this one for the big finale.”
I love this idea! What a fun way to celebrate your win, especially if you’re both competitive. Thanks for the suggestion, Jessi! **
7. Then I wrote out the rules. I didn’t want to have to make up rules as we were playing, because the focus was supposed to be on the two of us during game play. Having the rules already written out made it so we could focus on us, not how to play the game.
The rules included:
- set time limits for each activity
- who was the giver and who was the receiver
- described game play and what happened when one of us landed on the BONUS BOX spaces.
What I would do differently next time I create a Between the Sheets Bedroom Game
That’s all there is to making the game. It’s pretty easy and, truly, the difficult part is coming up with things to write in all the spaces. You could leave some blank if you wanted, but I decided I wanted lots of intimate opportunites. Follow the directions on the fabric marker packaging to set the ink. I waited 48 hours and then washed and dried our sheet, per the directions on my fabric markers.
Having played it once, I can say now, I wish I would I have put in a few more spaces that weren’t so physically involved with more sensitive areas of the body. It was awesome and I loved it, but it wasn’t something I could have enjoyed again the next day. We ended up on “Twin Time” far more often than I expected… Maybe consider a few “skip a turn” spaces to give yourselves a little break and make the other spaces more enticing! Despite that though, I absolutely can’t wait to play again. In all honesty… the sheet is still on our bed… Oo-la-la!