Valentine’s Day is coming up quick! Have you started thinking about it yet? Mr. Napping and I will be celebrating 8 years of wedded bliss a week before V-Day. I wanted something simple and fun that could kick off our anniversary week. So, I came up with these fun prescription for love printable labels. It’s a simple little project and a cute little gift, but only takes a few minutes to put together. So, warm up your printer and get ready for Dr. Love to spice up your love life!
PRESCRIPTION FOR LOVE
– Printable Prescription for Love Bottle Labels (or you can use the extra spicy versions)
– Clean Medicine Bottles
– Glue Stick
– Washi Tape
– Candy that will fit through the neck of your bottle
– Print out the Prescription for Love labels and cut them apart.
– Clean off your medicine bottles, if you’re reusing them. I used an empty infant pain reliever bottle, an empty allergy medication bottle and an old prescription bottle. I had to soak the labels off in hot water and scrub the sticky off. This is the hardest part.
– When the prescription bottles are clean and dry, glue the label to the bottle. Put the glue on the back of the label, on the end that doesn’t have any text on it. Stick the label on the bottle and wrap the label around the bottle. It will overlap a bit, but that’s okay!
– Glue the end of the label down with the glue stick.
– If your lid has a label on it, you can use washi tape to cover it up. I just put a couple strips on the top and bottom of the lid and then one down the middle to cover the edges of the tape.
– Fill up the bottle with your candy. You’ll want something small enough to get in… and back out… of the bottle without too much trouble. Round candies or long and skinny candies seemed to work best.
There are two sets of Prescription for Love labels for your printing pleasure. One is more lovey dovey and one is a little more spicy. There are also two sizes of labels. One that is two inches tall and one that is three inches tall. Those seemed to be the most common sizes of bottles when I was looking though my medicine bottles.
Please note: These labels are not intended to be used with children – I don’t encourage anything that associates medication and candy for children. So, please don’t use them with children! Share all the love-inducing candy you can with your sweet special someone though. Valentine’s Day is all about sweet right?!