One day last week, Mr Napping came home from work and decided he needed to make cookies. I was mildly baffled, but who was I to stop him? Besides, why would I turn down cookies? These ended up being really, really, really yummy. Who knew the man could bake too? How did I get so dang lucky?! Ready for this? Your taste buds are gonna water…
– In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar and white sugar until smooth.
– Beat in the eggs one at a time.
– Stir in the milk and vanilla.
– Add the flour, baking soda and salt. Combine with the sugar mixture until well blended.
– Add in the oats, chips. pecans and coconut until evenly mixed.
– Drop 1″ balls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake 10 to 12 minutes. If you want a little crispier cookie add 1-2 minutes. Remove from oven and cool on wire rack. Store in an air-tight container.
Yield about 5 1/2 dozen cookies
*We tried cinnamon chips, butterscotch chips and chocolate chips. The cinnamon were the undisputed favorites. My second favorites were the chocolate chips, but I could take or leave butterscotch. Mr Napping liked those ones a lot though.