Man, these last few weeks have been whirlwind! And the wind isn’t done yet! So, I am looking for some contributors that can help out around here. So, let’s get right down to the nitty gritty:
– I am looking for 3-5 contributors that can each contribute a post once or twice a month. The numbers aren’t concrete, so if you’re awesome (and you know you are), fill out the form below. I might have a few extra spots. Also let me know if you’re interested in guest posting.
– Each post should be original content, not republished from somewhere else.
– Content should fit the While He Was Napping blog
– Each post should be submitted 1 week in advance of the publish date, in order to allow me time to get it set to go. You may then re-publish the post on your site a week after it’s published on While He Was Napping.
– All posts should include at least one photo (bigger photos are better) and be at least 350 words long, unless you can clearly explain the project in fewer words. “Pin”able photos are highly encouraged.
– You don’t need to be a professional photographer, but your photos should be clear, crisp, well-lit and visually-appealing.
– Contributors can expect to begin a regular posting schedule in September. More details will follow if you’re chosen as a contributor. You can choose a three, six or twelve month contributorship if a position is offered to you, based on what fits into your life.
You you get out of the deal:
Unfortunately, I am not Mr. Moneybags… and I can’t afford to pay the big bucks! However, you will be compensated by the following:
– You will be featured in the sidebar under the heading “Contributors” with a link to your blog and the Contributor Bio page.
– On the Contributor Bio page, you will be spotlighted with a short introduction. You will also receive links to your social media pages.
– You will also receive a 200×200 ad space on my side bar for the length of your contributorship. You can advertise for your blog, Etsy shop or other (family-appropriate) venue.
– I will link up your projects to the list of link parties listed on my sidebar. I can’t 100% pinky swear that I will link up to every single party, but I will pinky promise to link you up to at least 5-7 parties a week, more if I can possibly accomplish it. My hope is that by cutting back on some of my posting requirements, I can spend a little more time on the advertising part of blogging. You scratch my back, and I’ll scratch yours.
– There will be other special things along the way, but I don’t have the next year planned out yet, so some of them will just have to be a surprise!
Why contribute to While He Was Napping?
I am not a big blog, by any means (I think I’d go crazy if I had any more to do on my own right now), but I am an established blog. I have been regularly posting since 2010 and have developed a small following that I would love to introduce to some more creative talent. Here’s some numbers for you mathematicians out there:
– I currently have 1, 800+ Facebook fans
– I am approachin 5,000 Pinterest Followers
– Over 2,000 are subscribed to my RSS feeds
– There are nearly 300 Followers on Bloglovin’
I am also expanding my Twitter followers, Instagram Followers, and my Google+ Followers.
While He Was Napping receives:
– Approximately 2,000 page views a day
– Approximately 50,000-65,000 page views a month (months with multiple holidays, during the traditional school year tend to receive more traffic – people are less busy then and have more time to spend on the web)
– There have been over 1,666,000 page views in the life of this blog.
If you’re interested, please fill out the form below. Thanks!
Never miss a thing:
Join the newsletter for exclusive content and giveaways!