This is the perfect dessert for… uhm, pretty much all the time. No, seriously. It’s easy, pretty quick and crazy good. Plus the ingredients are probably in your kitchen already. If not, it’ll cost you like $5 to make this. And seriously, it tastes like eclairs. Thanks to some super fantabulous friends for sharing this recipe with us, it’s become a favorite.
– 2 small (3.4 oz) instant vanilla pudding mix
– 1 can of chocolate frosting
– 1 tub (8 oz) of whipped topping (cool whip)
– 2 cups of milk
– Approximately 1 package of graham crackers
|For a little more inspiration: doesn’t it look delish? It tastes even better… oh, and please disregard my classy paper plate.|
– Mix the pudding mix, whipped topping and 2 cups of milk in a bowl until combined. Don’t whip it, but it should be mixed well.
– Layer graham crackers on the bottom of a 9×13″ baking pan.
– Top with a layer of the pudding mix. Use about a third to half of it, depending on how many layers you want. I like three layers of crackers.
– Lay down another layer of crackers on top of that.
– Repeat the layers until you are out of pudding.
– Microwave the can of frosting in 30 second intervals until it is melted and runny. Try not to overheat it, as it will get a little grainy if you do. Don’t worry about it too much, it’ll still be so delicious you’ll wonder if you really have to share it.
– Pour the melted frosting onto the top layer of pudding.
– Refrigerate overnight for best results. If you don’t have time to let it sit overnight, you can dip each of the crackers in milk before you put it in the pan.
Enjoy. Serves approximately 16. Refrigerate any leftovers. But there won’t be any, not for long anyway.