This post brought to you by Emeals. Meal planning made easy. All opinions and content is 100% original and my honest opinion.
Are you in need of a delicious dessert this summer? Grad party maybe? Father’s Day dessert? Bridal shower or wedding ice cream bar? Well, look no further because this caramel brownie chunk milkshake will fit the bill for all those occasions and it works nicely for a back-porch-escape-after-the-kids-are-in-bed breather too. Because some days just need to end with a little bit of ice cream, a few brownie chunks and a drizzle or two of caramel.
– ½ cup milk
– 4 cups vanilla ice cream
– 3 store bought or homemade brownies, chopped
– Caramel or hot fudge topping or both… (optional)
– Whipped Cream (optional)
– Pour milk in a blender. Add ice cream and blend until smooth.
– Add half of the brownies and pulse until brownies are blended.
– Pour into glasses and then drizzle with the caramel or fudge… or both!
– Sprinkle milkshakes with remaining brownies and top with a dollop of whipped cream.
Emeals can help make your meal planning a cinch. With a variety of menu plans and available stores to shop at, you’re sure to find one that your entire family will love. It’s a great way to simplify your life, save money and enjoy the more important things than grocery shopping. Dinner time doesn’t have to be a hectic mess at the end of a long day. Make it an enjoyable moment with the family by taking all the prep and stress and letting emeals do it for you. With easy to follow, step by step directions and a shopping list all ready for you, dinner time is about to become the easiest time of the day.