Post may contain affiliate links. All opinions and text is my own and reflect my honest and true opinions, and my opinions only.
I love giving gifts to my kids and all these holidays provide a fabulous excuse to do so. However, my boys definitely DO NOT need any more sugar! That would be a “saccharine-saturated nightmare” for sure (props to any of you that caught the Wreck It Ralph movie reference). So, what will I,er… I mean the Easter bunny be stuffing my kiddos Easter baskets with if not sugary sweet treats? Take a look below for some ideas of treats and gifts that aren’t full of sugar monsters.
(Age 13.5 months)
MONKEY’S EASTER BASKET
(Age 3.5 years)
1. Hotwheels or Matchbox Cars
2. Markers, crayons or colored pencils
3. Water colors (DIY with this recipe)
4. Busy Books – coloring books, mazes, ect
5. Story books. Can you ever really have too many books?
6. Construction Paper, Glue Stick and Kid Scissors
7. Superhero Shirts to Match Gator’s Onesies